Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Working My Zen

 Hey all! So it's been about 2 weeks since my last post and I still haven't done the hula hoopy thing again, HOWEVER, I AM drinking more water (which is a huge deal for me because I historically did not like plain water), I am working on avoiding the fast food whenever possible and cooking nearly every night (we tend to go out or get take away once every two weeks- unless we do our Sunday Waffle House then once a week).

I have not been doing the hula hoopy thing because, well... maybe TMI, but my body is like "Oh hey! She's doing more healthy things, time to DETOX!" I don't think I need to explain that, but I haven't really been feeling up to sloshing my insides, not until the natural detox is done!

I've been busy though! I've been doing a LOT of market research, putting together some more ideas for products AND working on my own self care! 


I don't know if anyone reading this has experience with the following 2 apps but I just started on them and I'm excited to see what they are all about. The first one is called Finch: Self-Care Widget Pet. Finch is super cute and you can set goals and such each day. (You get to name your Finch too. I named mine Jubilee)


Then there's 21 Days: Life-Changing Habits. Each challenge is 21 days long and you can pick one already listed or make your own.


Both are available on Google for Android (not sure about Apple). I'll let you all know what I think of them once I've used them a bit more.


#ChoosePositivity

Namaste tha Latcho Drom! ~Serenity

No comments:

Post a Comment